Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolution: Weight Loss

Dear Charlotte,

Happy New Year! I have made a New Year’s resolution to get control of my weight. It has slowly crept up over the last 10 years – marriage, babies, stress… And now I look at the pictures from the holidays and I don’t even recognize the woman with my family!

How can I get started and what kind of success do you think I will have?

Susan K.
Tampa, FL


Dear Susan,

Happy New Year. You are among 22% of women who make New Year’s Resolutions who have decided to lose weight, in fact 5 of the top 6 resolutions was health related (source).

My program takes a look at the cause of your weight gain, and then we focus of making that a healthy part of your life. I do not look at your specific eating habits or what you eat, rather we look at how food substitutes for something else in your life, or why you eat emotionally. You are a busy woman with a family, so we will look at how well you take care of yourself and go from there.

I don’t believe that diets work, or even that we should be obsessed with reaching a particular number on a scale. I tell you this because I do not use these things to measure success. I measure success with how well you feel, how happy and fulfilled you are, and how you have healthy relationships in your life. It has been my experience as a professional weight loss coach that when these things are brought up in importance, you will naturally take off extra weight and have a healthier body.

To get started, you just need to contact me. I always offer a complimentary evaluation. Go to the contact page of my site: http://www.secretsofslimpeople.com/ or call 704.340.7700.

Best Wishes for 2009.

Charlotte Smith
Eating Consultant and Life Coach


Become The Real You will instruct you on how to listen to your own body. How to eat whatever you want to achieve and maintain your perfect body weight! No more diets, no drugs, no counting calories. It’s simple...and it works!

Become The Real You is a process is for anyone who:
--Is tired of yo-yo dieting
--Wants to return to their natural shape
--Wants to come to peace with food and their body
--Wants to lose weight permanently
--Wants freedom from food obsession

Contact Charlotte today to learn more at 800.496.7710.

No comments:

Become the Real You