Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Losing that last 5 pounds

Dear Charlotte,

I have been trying to lose “that last” 5 pounds for a while now. I know I need to cut down on junk food and exercise more, which I have been doing but can't seem to lose it. I am clearly doing something wrong. Can you tell me how many calories I should be eating, or help me with a meal-plan?

Cathy M.

Dear Cathy,

My first question would be “why do you think you need to lose 5 lbs?” Too often I think we get caught up in the number. Do you feel good? Are you eating when you are hungry? I cannot help you with a meal plan, or the amount of calories you should be eating. These are very superficial things. You need to think about why you eat, and the best way to do this is to start a food journal.

Log not only what you eat and when, but how you feel before and after. Are you eating when you are hungry? Are you contented when you are done, or are you over-full? When you start to realize why you eat, and start listening to your body, you will lose that “last 5 pounds” if your body is meant to lose them.

Please call me at 800.496.7710 or email charlotte@secretsofslimpeople.com, and we can discuss what roadblocks you have to achieving your goals.

You may visit my website at http://www.secretsofslimpeople.com.

Charlotte Smith
Eating Consultant and Life Coach

Become The Real You will instruct you on how to listen to your own body. How to eat whatever you want to achieve and maintain your perfect body weight! No more diets, no drugs, no counting calories. It’s simple...and it works!

No comments:

Become the Real You