Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Charlotte's Program: Too Good to be True?

Dear Charlotte:
I have been reading about your system and it sounds too good to be true. You are saying I can eat whatever I want and lose weight? I have tried a hundred different diets, and they all restrict something, and then I end up cheating. I have been overweight most of my life and I really need to make a change. Can you help?
-Susie M.


Dear Susie,
Susie, my program is not a weight loss program. It’s not about the weight. I teach people to make peace with food. When you do that you will melt down to your ideal weight. What’s good and true Susie is that you can eat whatever you want when you are physically hungry and stop at satisfaction and your body will melt down to whatever it’s ideal weight is. Your body knows what size it wants to be just like it knows what height and shoe size you are. Your body knows what size it wants to be to function optimally. You have to learn to listen to it.

We’ve been eating from the neck up, listening to our minds, letting other people (medical experts), diet experts tell us what we should and shouldn’t eat. Your body knows exactly what it wants to eat, when and how much. You just have to tune in to it. This is what I do for my clients: teach them how to listen to their bodies so that they learn to control when they eat. If this is something that you are interested in, I would be happy to talk to you, please contact me at 800.496.7710 or email charlotte@secretsofslimpeople.com. You may visit my website at www.secretsofslimpeople.com.


Become The Real You will instruct you on how to listen to your own body. How to eat whatever you want to achieve and maintain your perfect body weight! No more diets, no drugs, no counting calories. It’s simple...and it works!

Become The Real You is a process is for anyone who:
--Is tired of yo-yo dieting
--Wants to return to their natural shape
--Wants to come to peace with food and their body
--Wants to lose weight permanently
--Wants freedom from food obsession

Contact Charlotte today to learn more at 800.496.7710.

No comments:

Become the Real You