Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life-long Weight Problems

Dear Charlotte,

My weight has been an issue all of my adult life. I cannot tell you what it is like to feel physical hunger? If this is not something I recognize, how will I know?

George K.



Well George, it is different for everyone. You have to start learning to listen to your own body and see what it is for you. When you are truly hungry, your hunger will scream at you. I can tell you what hunger is not:

--It’s breakfast time – time to eat
--It’s noon, must go eat
--Everyone is eating, must eat
--I’m not going to get to eat for several hours, better eat now
--It’s TV time, let’s eat

Many people eat by the clock or when everybody else is eating. Hunger is a real sensation. It is a real physical sensation. If my clients tell me they don’t know if they are hungry, I tell them they are not. Too often we feed ourselves out of habit, or to fulfill another need. You would not sit there are say “I don’t know if I have to go to the bathroom” would you? If you don’t know what it feels like to be hungry, wait until you do…that will be the time to eat.

My very best wishes George, please don’t hesitate to call me at please contact me at 800 496 7710 or email charlotte@secretsofslimpeople.com. You may visit my website at http://www.secretsofslimpeople.com/

Charlotte Smith
Eating Consultant and Life Coach




Become The Real You will instruct you on how to listen to your own body. How to eat whatever you want to achieve and maintain your perfect body weight! No more diets, no drugs, no counting calories. It’s simple...and it works!

Become The Real You is a process is for anyone who:
--Is tired of yo-yo dieting
--Wants to return to their natural shape
--Wants to come to peace with food and their body
--Wants to lose weight permanently
--Wants freedom from food obsession

Contact Charlotte today to learn more at 800.496.7710.

No comments:

Become the Real You