Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eat when you are hungry - Eat what you want!

Dear Charlotte,

I have read your blog and website and I am very interested in learning more, but what about nutrition, shouldn’t I eat my veggies and fruits?

Sally W.


Dear Sally,

Absolutely you should eat your fruits and veggies if you want them. You should also eat cupcakes and bread and butter if you want them, when you are physically hungry.

They did a study where they took very young children and told them they could eat whatever they wanted to eat for two weeks. For the first two days they ate cracker jacks. That was all they wanted. Then you know what happened, they started craving what you and I would consider pretty healthy balanced meals. Their body knew what it wanted.

If you listen to your body when you are hungry, it does not usually want sugar and processed foods, it wants real foods. You also listen to how your body feels when you eat certain foods, “If I eat pancakes, and I give myself permission to eat them. After I eat them I feel sluggish, bloated and almost have to take a nap.” Notice how your body feels after you eat certain foods. It will tell you, and has been trying to tell you. Once you learn how to listen to what your body is saying it wants and needs, you will find that not only are your eating what you want—when you want—but also that your diet will be balanced.

Best of luck, and if you are interested in speaking with me one on one, please contact me at 800.496.7710 or email charlotte@secretsofslimpeople.com. You may visit my website at www.secretsofslimpeople.com.

Charlotte Smith
Eating Consultant and Life Coach



Become The Real You will instruct you on how to listen to your own body. How to eat whatever you want to achieve and maintain your perfect body weight! No more diets, no drugs, no counting calories. It’s simple...and it works!

Become The Real You is a process is for anyone who:
--Is tired of yo-yo dieting
--Wants to return to their natural shape
--Wants to come to peace with food and their body
--Wants to lose weight permanently
--Wants freedom from food obsession

Contact Charlotte today to learn more at 800.496.7710.

No comments:

Become the Real You